[ExI] owwwww, dang

Dylan Distasio interzone at gmail.com
Sat Oct 31 19:09:51 UTC 2020

I don't think the moderator has pro Trump bias but I do agree with John in
general on the use of a moderator and an anonymous one to boot.

It's not my list so it's hard for me to gripe too much, but I do fully
support John in his feelings on it.

On Sat, Oct 31, 2020, 2:45 PM John Clark via extropy-chat <