[ExI] owwwww, dang

ExiMod ExiMod at protonmail.com
Sat Oct 31 20:58:49 UTC 2020

Regrettably I have had to place John Clark on moderation as he cannot be trusted to post sensibly to Exi-chat.
This will apply at least until after the election next week.
John can still read Exi-chat, but his posts will be queued awaiting approval before posting.
Delays will be unpredictable, depending on other commitments.

Note: This does not apply to Extropolis, where there are no restrictions.

ExiMod