[ExI] jarring change

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 13 20:00:17 UTC 2020

Just a thought:  at the expensive universities it would be worth it a lot
more if the world's greatest professors would actually teach classes, even
at the intro level.  But no, TAs do all that or Assistant Profs.  Are the
greatest teachers at Cal Tech or Yale etc.?  Very likely yes - but they
don't teach - just a few, very few grad students, and those mostly because
they help with the big prof's research program.

bill w

On Sun, Sep 13, 2020 at 2:43 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <