[ExI] cog bias again

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Fri Sep 25 18:23:25 UTC 2020

Subject: Re: [ExI] cog bias again

>…Bill (as a Rogerian therapist). "Spike, what I hear you saying is that you are experiencing cognitive dissonance resulting from the uncertainties those two subjects bring about in your head.”

I feel such inner turmoil Doctor.  On the one hand, I see this data coming in, and it is hard to refute.  This intermediate mass merger was something I was just raised to believe cannot not happen, yet there it is.  I have looked at the algorithms they used, the Fourier analysis, the EM filtering etc, and it appears that this signal is real and something is very wrong with me.  I am forced to conclude that I am lunatic-grade crazy.

Then the other thing Doctor is even more disturbing.  That one does agree with what I long suspected: covid doesn’t spread all that easily outdoors.  From a mechanistic point of view, that one makes sense, however… the experts seem to collectively ignore what appears to be a huge important signal.  So in the second case, I feel like I am sane and the others are bats-in-the-belfry crazy.

>…I am not sure where to go with this from here.    bill w

In the meantime… the LIGO keeps hurling new anomalies at us and the bikers keep not dying.

Doctor, do I need to check in at the asylum?  Or am I safe to leave out on the street?  Are there medications for LIGO/Sturgis Syndrome?