[ExI] software hipsters, do advise please

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Sat Sep 26 21:26:12 UTC 2020

I do request advice from anyone here who knows from commercial apps.

Our school district is in a bit of bother: we had some teachers who decided
to call it a day rather than redoing their curriculum they have been
coasting on for the past 30 yrs.  So now we need to hire some young talent
however. the rental prices in the area close to the Tesla factory are beyond
ludicrous, they are. plaid.

The young talent wants to teach here, but the starting salary doesn't cover
the cost of a studio apartment, never mind what happens if they want
to.like. eat.

People who own granny units in the back of their house want to rent those if
possible, but if they advertise it, they must take whoever the rental agent
brings (or risk lawsuit.)  A young teacher is an ideal tenant for the school
board screens them 17 ways to Sunday, can guarantee they have never done
anything to make the district unwilling to hire, never committed assault or
serious mass murder.

If we had some means of bringing these two together, advertise room
availability to school district employees first (and perhaps only.)

Appsters, does something like that already exist?  Or something that can be
adapted for specifically rental real estate for a specific limited audience?

Thanks!