[ExI] new covid case rates

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Wed Apr 7 17:09:01 UTC 2021

Subject: Re: [ExI] new covid case rates

 >>…I got my vaccination today.  No side effects yet.

>…spike     I had no side effects after my second shot, but my wife got a migraine after her second.  (she is prone to headaches - I am not)   bill w

I don’t see the second dose as being worthwhile.  First one yes, second one no.  One and done, regardless of which you get.  The first one gets you 90% of the immunity for half the risk and bother.

I was really disappointed however: I was told that vaccine would embed nanochips in my brain which would connect me to the internet, allowing George Soros to do mind control on me, that sorta thing.  I don’t feel a bit smarter.  I want my mind control chips.