[ExI] new covid case rates

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 16:11:47 UTC 2021

Cherrypicking some awful Supreme Court decisions does not invalidate the
role they have played in keeping us, mostly, to the promises involved in
the Bill of Rights and the Constitution.   It's impossible to say just how
important they have been but the contributions they have made are
significant.  bill w

On Wed, Apr 7, 2021 at 7:35 PM Dan TheBookMan via extropy-chat <