[ExI] pistols

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Tue Apr 20 00:16:10 UTC 2021

…> On Behalf Of William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat

Subject: [ExI] pistols

OK, ladies and gentlemen, recall the T shirt that some women wore?

"I am out of estrogen and I have a gun."

That describes my wife except that she doesn't have a gun.  So let's get her one.

…

So - please let me have your recommendations - new guns only - accuracy not an issue (target shooting will be done but am not aiming for accuracy, just stopping power and lots of noise)

    bill w

Hi BillW,

Being as this is not the right forum for that discussion, I will post my recommendations privately.  The obvious question is OK, one for your bride, but what about you?  As the member of the family who is the former US militia man, one might think you would want to keep and bear as well.