[ExI] pistols

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 04:08:08 UTC 2021

William Flynn Wallace, I would recommend for your wife any of the new breed
of high quality compact 9mm handguns. A few hours surfing and researching
will result in several good candidates for her.

Be careful and work out a system so that you and your wife don't end up
accidentally shooting each other!

Definitely get training together on the safety and use of firearms. Include
yourself even if you are a veteran or at least already knowledgeable about
guns.

And if you have not already, have a good home security system in place,
with full cctv coverage of your property. And having a dog can help, too.

Be safe! Be smart! Take care!

John  :  )

On Wed, Apr 21, 2021 at 11:49 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <