[ExI] good news for libertarians

Stathis Papaioannou stathisp at gmail.com
Fri Apr 23 05:03:24 UTC 2021

On Fri, 23 Apr 2021 at 14:37, John Grigg via extropy-chat <

> I just don't like that due to the ruthlessness of our current economy,
> that more and more women will slip into prostitution over time. Legalizing
> it in some ways will be a good thing, but still... I worry about us
> entering into a second "Gilded Age..."

The women who are themselves involved, or have had some sort of experience
in the sex industry, are surprisingly polarised, from those who think it is
fundamentally misogynistic and should be banned to those who think it is a
legitimate job like any other and it is chauvinistic to consider that women
need to be rescued from it.

> --
Stathis Papaioannou