[ExI] Every State’s Most-Searched Conspiracy Theory

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 23 05:19:13 UTC 2021

"Everyone loves a good conspiracy theory. Even if you don’t put much stock
in them, the juicy topics are compelling enough to entertain during a
dinner party or provide a much needed respite from business at the tail end
of a Zoom meeting during an otherwise typical 9-5.

Given their tendency to turn the mild into the obsessive, it’s no surprise
that many conspiracy theories have entered popular culture in the form of
movies, television and docuseries, and documentaries. With the right TV
service <https://www.usdirect.com/packages>, you can even access most of
these titles for your own entertainment—masterpieces, satires, and spoofs
alike.

USDirect set out on a serious mission to uncover which conspiracy theories
keep a hefty number of each state’s citizens up at night. We combed through
the mothership of all intrigue databases, Reddit, for each state’s
most-searched conspiracy theories and ended up with 9 mind-boggling topics.
If you’re ready to dive down one heck of a rabbit hole, proceed with
enthusiasm. We know you’ll get to the bottom of it.

And always remember: if the *X Files *taught us anything, it’s that the
truth is out there."

https://www.usdirect.com/resources/most-searched-conspiracy-theories-list-by-state/