[ExI] pistols

Anton Sherwood bronto at pobox.com
Wed Apr 28 17:57:17 UTC 2021

On 2021-4-28 02:22, Henrik Ohrstrom via extropy-chat wrote:
>   Correlating question, is it ok to successfully defend your home
> against an no-nock swatting?

According to the jury in the one trial I've heard of, yes.

I forget whether this was in the Harding Street case or what, but
someone said "although the officers were not in uniform, they were
dressed in such a way that anyone should recognize that they were
police."  Wish I knew what that means!  Are there non-uniform garments
not available to the general public?

It reminds me of a line in «The Streets of San Francisco», a police
drama made in 197x: “You come here with your cop raincoat ...”

--
*\\*  Anton Sherwood  *\\*  www.bendwavy.org