[ExI] US ?failed miserably? in wargame reportedly against China attack on Taiwan

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Mon Aug 9 18:52:38 UTC 2021

…> On Behalf Of William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat
Subject: Re: [ExI] US ?failed miserably? in wargame reportedly against China attack on Taiwan

>…Yeah, the question is:  is Taiwan and our obligations worth getting attacked on our mainland?  I vote NO!  bill w

Communist theory holds that all countries everywhere will eventually be commie, by choice or by force.  There is no hurry on it, so they can wait for the most opportune moment to grab Taiwan.  That (to me) is looking like sooner rather than later.

Once they have Taiwan, they can set their sights on Laos, Burma, Thailand and Cambodia.  They leave a Middle East alone for the most part, colonize parts of Africa that no one will care about, even after they start moving the Africans onto reservations.

I don’t expect these developments will happen quickly, but I expect them all to happen.  An attack on Taiwan will be step one.  I predict the USA will do nothing.