[ExI] spacex landing on boat

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 1 12:35:12 UTC 2021

This makes me think of so many classic science fiction films from the
1950's, where the spaceships land just like that!  :  )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdSxDNnqRlo

https://www.newscientist.com/article/2190418-elon-musk-reveals-starship-test-rocket-that-looks-like-1950s-sci-fi/

On Fri, Jan 1, 2021 at 10:46 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <