[ExI] geezer guard

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Sun Jan 3 10:09:50 UTC 2021

On Sun, 3 Jan 2021 at 03:29, spike jones via extropy-chat

<snip>
> Then it occurred to me: we have airbags in our Detroits, and the package isn’t that big or heavy.  Perhaps we could rig up a special coat and trousers with airbags in there: a prole starts to take a dive, sensors such as angular accelerometers recognize something is up and on the way down, whooomp he makes a soft (even if undignified) landing.  I would really like to see this couple make it to their 75th.
>
> spike

Yes, you can buy these nowadays.  You know that you can get untethered
airbag jackets for motorcycle and horse riders that use motion detection to
inflate, so easy to also look after seniors as well.
Search for 'airbags for seniors' to see a selection.
One example:   <https://senior.helite.com/en/>

BillK