[ExI] Microsoft wants to reincarnate people as chatbots

Brent Allsop brent.allsop at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 23:16:18 UTC 2021

Yayy, another achievement of a small part of what I refer to as an "estate"
in my 1229 story
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ybLgIbOSDu9-ye1wAu9B5RnCBuSVcIihtXrhtVWZajo/edit?usp=sharing>
back
in 2002, about the period between when the last person dies, and true
justice is achieved (everyone resurrected...).  (I call this the
'millenium')

Not only should we do things like this for EVERYONE that dies, but an AI
should be started to manage their estates.  To the best of its ability, it
would seek to do things it's namesake would do like donate to
surviving descendents education, donate to worthy startups, and such.  It
would also continue to seek to restore all the memories of the dead person,
with the ultimate goal of recovering 100% of what is required to do a true
resurrection of that person.
Until this 100% real resurrection was proven and achieved, everything would
be considered to be just an abstract representation of the real
person, as portrayed
in this Superman movie <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4MHuwO7e9o>.

On Wed, Jan 6, 2021 at 3:25 PM BillK via extropy-chat <