[ExI] free speech

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 19:39:18 UTC 2021

Well, you know, Darin, look at the Republicans.  They ignored the extremely
low ratings Congress was getting.  Look at what happened to them:  first
they lost the House, then they lost the Presidential election, then they
lost the Senate.  Do you think that somehow those things got their
attention?   Do you think that a majority of them will stay with Trump?  I
have to doubt that reason will prevail in Washington, but with these
defeats, it might.  Dump all the losers and their followers.  Their
followers did not win them the elections.  Support for Trump helped nobody
(well, I made that one up, but I'll bet he helped few).

bill w

On Fri, Jan 8, 2021 at 1:33 PM Darin Sunley via extropy-chat <