[ExI] One word

Rafal Smigrodzki rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 11:49:05 UTC 2021

On Sat, Jan 9, 2021 at 6:22 AM <spike at rainier66.com> wrote:

> Rafal!  Good to see you back.  We worry about you, working in the hospital
> and such.

### The on-hold phone message at my hospital says it's "completely safe" to
come to the hospital and our hospital has been "voted the safest hospital
in the community we serve". Wonder who voted and how much they got paid for
it. The lady doth protest too much. I have noticed a few Covid negative
inpatients who turned positive after a week or so.

I had a couple days' of generalized pain after my second dose of Covid
vaccine but otherwise yes, hospitals are pretty safe places, for doctors at
least.

Rafal