[ExI] dang, forgot

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Thu Jan 14 21:34:31 UTC 2021

…> On Behalf Of Stathis Papaioannou via extropy-chat
Subject: Re: [ExI] dang, forgot

  …

 …

--

Stathis Papaioannou

Owww, dang, I can’t corner the market on BC this week.

What do you figure is up with Satoshi?  Never turned loose of any of his BC?  Why not?  Independently wealthy?  Perhaps his disc crashed and he wouldn’t tell anyone?