[ExI] Immaculate Election

F. C. Moulton moulton at moulton.com
Thu Jan 14 22:47:15 UTC 2021

On 1/14/21 11:03 AM, Anton Sherwood via extropy-chat wrote:
> On 2021-1-14 08:32, spike jones via extropy-chat wrote:
>> Eh, I can’t see anything in the modern conservative’s agenda
>> which requires authoritarianism.
>
> Well there's the campaign to shut down immigration and foreign trade.

Anton

I suggest you add

1. Access to abortion like any other medical procedure
2. LGBT+ rights particularly rights of trans
3. Same sex marriage (related to 2; listed separately for clarity)

to your list of authoritarian positions commonly held by many persons
who self-identify as conservative.

Fred
--
F. C. Moulton