[ExI] west virginia leads... was: RE: Immaculate Election

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Fri Jan 15 00:38:48 UTC 2021

Subject: Re: [ExI] west virginia leads... was: RE: Immaculate Election

On 2021-1-14 16:00, spike jones via extropy-chat wrote:
> Next to be prioritized are the geezers, so I will be in that group.

I hear that in California "over 75" is a tier.  You and I (assuming the
rules are similar here) have some time to wait.

--
*\\*  Anton Sherwood  *\\*  www.bendwavy.org

HA!  I can pass for 75, easy.  This is no exaggeration: the pants I wear are
70 years old.  I found them Korean War army surplus, olive green wool field
uniform trousers.  They are comfortable, durable, cheap (19 bucks!) and you
get to look like a Korean War soldier, free.

I know the language too: you just talk like Bogart did in... well,
everything Bogart ever played in.  I don't know why they consider him such a
great actor: he didn't act at all.  He just did himself in every film.  Same
with me: I can do geezer with the pros.  So I just get up my army surplus
pants, strike up the Bogey, don't bother with the ID (they assume I am too
old to drive and don't expect one) and make comments such as "Is this where
a feller goes to get one of them Chinese Flu shots?"

You know they would totally fall for it.  I will be sooooo outta the woods
on this covid business.

Anton thanks for the info: I assumed over 60 defined geezer in California.