[ExI] labels

Dave Sill sparge at gmail.com
Sat Jan 16 17:31:44 UTC 2021

On Sat, Jan 16, 2021 at 10:15 AM SR Ballard via extropy-chat <

> How can we attack a position without using a label (word) for it?
> Everything is labels, every noun is a label.

I believe the intended usage of "label" here is "A descriptive term; an
epithet."

> Can you explain a position without using any labels?

Sure, you can explain your position(s)/belief(s). That can get wordy. I
think it's probably better to stick to self-applied labels because when you
pick a label for someone else they may disagree or consider it offensive.

-Dave