[ExI] Section 230 and Antitrust

Rafal Smigrodzki rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 07:36:07 UTC 2021

On Sun, Jan 17, 2021 at 12:41 PM Omar Rahman via extropy-chat <

> In general I post here when I feel I have something to contribute. But
> sometimes my contributions of the past were to FLAME MIGHTILY IN YODA MODE
> when others would make absurd claims such as "people of country X have an
> average IQ of VERY VERY LOW".

### But there are countries where the average IQ is very low, compared to
other countries. This is a well-verified fact, accepted by
psychometricians. Countries do publish their IQ measurements and no, they
are not all the same, and obviously some countries have lower IQ
populations. Instead of ranting, educate yourself.

Don't deny science.

Rafal