[ExI] geezer guard

Rafal Smigrodzki rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 10:55:57 UTC 2021

On Wed, Jan 20, 2021 at 4:04 AM Omar Rahman via extropy-chat <

> On 20 Jan 2021, at 07:30, extropy-chat-request at lists.extropy.org wrote:
>
> ### Let me describe some of my own childhood memories - when I was about 10
> years old, meat was scarce in Poland. It would be delivered to stores in
> the morning. First the local communist party would show up at the back
> door. Then the police would show up, also at the back door. Then doctors
> might come by and quickly pick up some items from under the counter. The
> butcher's family would eat whatever he carried out in his bag. Finally the
> general population would get whatever was left over. Since my father was a
> doctor and very popular with his patients, including the butcher, I did get
> to eat meat often.
>

> You meat stealer! It seems your sociopathy is hereditary and/or began at a
> young age: meat stealer!
>
> My wife was in the line at the front of the shop!

### To the best of my knowledge I am not a sociopath. I have moderate
narcissistic tendencies but I lack the machiavellianism of true psychopaths.

Also, my dad paid for the meat.

> You are also a barbarian! Who the hell freezes foie gras? (It loses
> flavor, you savage!)

### It came frozen.

> We in Warsaw still have to line up….but now it is for reservations at
> Nobu, Michelin starred restaurants, etc.
>
> Life is better without meat stealers,

### Communists stole more than meat - they stole hope, lives and freedom.

Rafal