[ExI] free speech

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 15:23:52 UTC 2021

### Really? Just think about all the true things you are afraid of saying
among liberals  Ragal  There is nothing I will not talk about or say to
this group or any other group.  What gave you this idea?   I have already
written here that Blacks are not my tribe and there are many instances in
which I would be for a white side playing Black teams.  bill w

On Wed, Jan 20, 2021 at 12:58 AM Rafal Smigrodzki via extropy-chat <