[ExI] geezer guard

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Wed Jan 20 18:45:20 UTC 2021

…> On Behalf Of William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat

Subject: Re: [ExI] geezer guard

>…Spike …Personally I have not tried elk.  Not many around here…

I have heard elk herds are making a comeback on that side of the Mississippi.  They were re-introduced into western Kentucky.  I had elk at a restaurant in the Ozarks.  I don’t know if it was local, probably not.

If you really want it, you can buy venison online.  Kinda pricy and frozen of course.  My brother in law lives in a rural area about an hour drive from Seattle.  The local Elk herd is a real pest there: always chewing on his trees and lawn.  He is vegetarian, which seems like such a tragic waste of meat.

>…Probably available in big cities. bill

In the age of the internet, we are all in big cities, even those of us a kilometer from the nearest neighbor:

https://www.elkusa.com/elk_meat.html?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI_p3jupWr7gIV-gutBh0ulwFjEAAYASAAEgLChvD_BwE