[ExI] Section 230 and Antitrust

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 15:48:02 UTC 2021

Here is the biology definition of race (could people fit into it?)

[image: image.jpeg]
<https://www.google.com/search?q=biology+definition+of+race&rlz=1CAMWDF_enUS731US731&sxsrf=ALeKk00NGmND5zPkTqJd9Sacvz-kvaCVLg:1611243779730&tbm=isch&source=iu&ictx=1&fir=wZ5iJdAaZu0UTM%252CSNquP4b03Tu8KM%252C_&vet=1&usg=AI4_-kTISEJdyD4NpfmDXDath6ruKCICAg&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjhjIzprq3uAhUJbKwKHTCxCM0Q9QF6BAgTEAE#imgrc=wZ5iJdAaZu0UTM>
A distinct population that is isolated in a particular area from other
populations of a species, and consistently distinguishable from the others,
e.g. morphology (or even only genetically).
bill w

On Thu, Jan 21, 2021 at 7:17 AM Dave Sill via extropy-chat <