[ExI] the science might be wrong

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 23:59:38 UTC 2021

Maybe these little thin masks just don't do the job. My wife read that if
you double them you do get some protection.  And why were N 95 masks touted
if there wasn't any data showing their protective ability?  And what about
the Kansas data I cited earlier?  Massive differences between counties that
did or did not agree to a mask directive?  Biggest question:  why isn't
there hard scientific data on this question?  Claims by chat members are
one thing, and hard data is another.   bill w

On Thu, Jan 21, 2021 at 5:55 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <