[ExI] the science might be wrong

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Fri Jan 22 20:20:45 UTC 2021

…> On Behalf Of William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat
Subject: Re: [ExI] the science might be wrong

>>…  I am a machine life form- spike

>…- and a rare one too - Made In America  bill w

Ah yes, a kindhearted comment by a fellow driver of American made cars.  We both think highly of our American-made products.

But there is more.  I still think I might have caught an early case of covid.  I have not been tested for antibodies and refuse to go to the hospital to find out: too dangerous.  So I will assign it about a 30% possibility, but whatever was that condition which kept me sick for nearly two months was unlike anything I have ever had before.

There were long term effects such as change of personality.  I used to be such a turd bird.  It is the opposite of what happened to Alice Cooper: now it’s more Mister Nice Guy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KN6ngThqMEs

I open doors for little old ladies, unlike Cooper who started out doing that and stopped when he suffered abuse which caused him cynicism, as described in the song.  With me, it’s more Mister Clean, my dog stopped biting me, the cat stopped clawing my eyes, the works.  I fear it is a lasting impact of that virus: a personality change caused all this.

I will grant that the little old ladies I help don’t look nearly as old to me as they once did.  But I digress.