[ExI] the science might be wrong

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 23 15:20:55 UTC 2021

There would be no point enforcing anything unless the enforcement led to a
better outcome, and outweighed the inconvenience and limitation to personal
liberty. Stathis

Now c'mon, really?  Limitation to liberty?  You cannot be serious.  If I
met you and you were not wearing  a mask I would say:  "I have a weak
heart.  If I get the virus, I am a dead man.  Is not wearing a mask so
important to you that you ignore the threat to my life?  You could have it
and be symptom free, and give it to me, whereupon I die.  A little
inconvenient for me, would you say?"

bill w

On Sat, Jan 23, 2021 at 2:35 AM Stathis Papaioannou via extropy-chat <