[ExI] the science might be wrong

Stathis Papaioannou stathisp at gmail.com
Sat Jan 23 22:32:50 UTC 2021

On Sun, 24 Jan 2021 at 03:05, spike jones via extropy-chat <

But this means that some people will be effectively prisoners in their own
homes for months if not years, whereas eliminating the virus will allow
things to return to normal, or almost so. That is what occurred in the
Australian state where I live. It may be judged that the 3 months of
enforced restrictions to achieve this was not worthwhile, but while many
grumbled during the restrictions, most are now glad that we went through
it. It may also turn out that it was all fir nothing because a more
infectious variant of the virus will come back, but we will see.

> --
Stathis Papaioannou