[ExI] very stimulating

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Sun Jan 31 03:05:35 UTC 2021

From: spike at rainier66.com <spike at rainier66.com>

>.We measure an economy by the amount of money changing hands.  It has been
plausibly estimated that the hedges were trimmed by as much as twenty.
billion. dollars.

.spike

OK cool I have a plan for how I will make some money from all this.

I get a bullhorn, drive around town calling out "GameStop shares for sale!
Follow me!"

Desperate naked short sellers fall in line.  I lead them out well past the
city limit, then. I floor it.  Escape, double back, go to Hizzoner the
mayor, collect my fee for ridding our fair city of the flea-invested vermin.