[ExI] dogs lie?

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 15:57:05 UTC 2021

We are seeing another instance of physician's too conservative attitudes:
breast cancer is one of the diseases that AIs diagnose better than
radiologists.  Is there a big push among the latter to adopt AIs?  I reckon
not.

p.s.  you can call me elderly when I reach 80 (next January 20th)   One
consolation:  I don't look it.   bill w

On Tue, Jul 20, 2021 at 10:52 AM Gregory Jones via extropy-chat <