[ExI] Optical illusion tricks you into seeing different colors

Brent Allsop brent.allsop at gmail.com
Thu May 20 15:50:48 UTC 2021

Thanks for pointing this out, Adian!
Yes, we have takin your advice into serious consideration, in our meetings
with Steven Lehar (lead peer ranked theoretician in this field
<https://canonizer.com/topic/81-Daniel-Dennett/4-Steven-Lehar>), and others
in this field, working on how to push this field forward, to finally
discover which of all our descriptions of stiff in our brain is a
description of redness.

Thank You!!

On Wed, May 19, 2021 at 10:55 AM Adrian Tymes via extropy-chat <