[ExI] ufos and gentle things was: RE: Optical illusion tricks you into seeing different colors

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Fri May 21 15:39:42 UTC 2021

From: spike at rainier66.com <spike at rainier66.com>

…

>…We need NewSpeak. …spike

Everything Brent has been thinking about for at least a coupla decades makes perfect sense in this context: he already knew we don’t have existing words for some concepts, so he invented them.  This is Brentish NewSpeak.  Well OK, fair game.  How the heck else can you describe a difficult new concept other than coining terms for it?

If you have never read Orwell’s classic, do read the sections on NewSpeak, and see how such a concept can go wrong.  Then figure out how such a concept can go right.  If you are in that category, please why the heck haven’t you read Orwell’s classic?  Unacceptable!  Go the heck to the library, note the date which it was written, check it out and read it!  That man was the prophet among us.  He saw it all.