[ExI] quick dinners

Will Steinberg steinberg.will at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 17:02:10 UTC 2022

No offense man but anyone interested in life extension should not be
putting Marie Callender's pot pies in their body more than very rarely.
Plus you might be surprised how easy it is to cook a much tastier pot pie

@William: cook food and freeze it.  Get a flat top freezer.  Local farms
often sell cheap good meat.  Homemade breakfast sausage is easy to make and
freeze a month's worth of in a few hours

On Sun, Apr 3, 2022 at 12:09 AM Adrian Tymes via extropy-chat <