[ExI] addiction

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 22:24:33 UTC 2022

Mike I did not give up because I was right (did I have willpower?).  See my
latest post of a few minutes ago.  If you cannot objectively measure
willpower or any other concept, you cannot do valid studies.

Many people would be happy with 'gut feelings' as a definition of
'intuition'.  Do you see how that fails in every aspect to give us a way to
measure it?  bill w

On Sat, Apr 9, 2022 at 5:15 PM Mike Dougherty via extropy-chat <