[ExI] Nine sips from anarchy?

Stuart LaForge avant at sollegro.com
Fri Dec 30 02:11:52 UTC 2022

As an American who feels inundated by sports drinks, energy drinks,
and all manner of beverages every time I step into a convenience
store, I am very confused by the UK's strange desperate reaction to
Prime hydration drink reaching their store shelves:

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/TOqHasBakCs

I understand that the drink has sucralose instead of sugar (fewer
calories) and a splash of coconut water but it hardly seems any more
riot-worthy than Gatorade. BillK, Ben, or any other Brits here have
any insight as to what's going on?

Stuart LaForge