[ExI] us

Tara Maya tara at taramayastales.com
Fri Nov 11 02:38:11 UTC 2022

I'm so tired of the doom and gloom. I don't like getting into arguments with people in person, so I'm trying to at least reverse the domination of science fiction by Dystopias. I'm going write, if not Utopias, at least Bright Futures again. I suspect some of you know about the Seastead Movement. I am pretty sure I learned about it on this list.  :)

Anyway, I am working on a series set in on a Seastead and aim it at young adult female readers. Instead of crying about how humans cause all the problems, I want to see fiction that shows humans solving the problems. We used to have a lot more sf like that!

Tara Maya