[ExI] Missile Coordinates

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Thu Nov 17 19:29:15 UTC 2022

-----Original Message-----
From: spike at rainier66.com <spike at rainier66.com>

>...BillK, this really has my wheels spinning.  I don't know how this missile business really went down, I don't pretend to have reliable sources for it...

spike

BillK I had another idea, just sayin.  In the USA, anyone can suggest anything one wants, any wacky theory, regardless of how absurd, as long as the words "just sayin" are appended, with the intentionally dropped g.  So just in case I forget to append just sayin, do allow me to just say it up front: just sayin.

Just sayin, what if... the commies really did fire that missile in a very clever double wag the dog.  Granted it isn't clear if the wag or the dog is doubled, but think about it: the commies capture a Ukrainian missile, wait until they are bombing Kiev and Lviv, fire the missile from somewhere inside Ukrainian territory with intentionally flubbed coordinates, missile lands in Poland, western press runs with the bad old commies line, commies claim they didn't fire it, they find the bits and discover it is a Ukrainian missile, retract the story, making the commies look innocent and falsely accused.

Just sayin that would be a risky but possibly effective double wag the dog.  Meanwhile... we don't really know who fired that missile.