[ExI] power law model of BTC

Will Steinberg steinberg.will at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 20:06:00 UTC 2022

P.S. I got my first BTC in 2012 as well.  Unfortunately, though I discussed
it here, I found out about it from a Vice article about Silk Road, so
that's where all my BTC went-- thousands upon thousands of bitcoins.  Ah
well, that's life.  At least I can say I did a couple hundred million bucks
of drugs and lived to tell the tale ;)

Kidding aside, I'm back in the crypto loop and working on a defi
game/entertainment project (though that is a paltry descriptor of the real
scope of the thing.)  Will let y'all know when we are launching, and shoot
me a message if you're interested.  I wanna be one of the Googles or
Amazons of crypto, coming out of this crash.