[ExI] More mailing lists of this calibre?

efc at swisscows.email efc at swisscows.email
Fri Apr 7 14:45:04 UTC 2023

On Fri, 7 Apr 2023, spike jones via extropy-chat wrote:

> It was a mistake: this is the most popular site on the internet.  Or rather
> it would be, if the masses liked us.

D*mn it! ;)

> Welcome Daniel.  Tell us more about Daniel please.  Are you a student?
> Where are you from?  That kinda stuff.

Thank you Spike!

Well, where do I start? I'm a technologist and philosopher by training,
I've worked for many of the boring global IT companies in the past
focusing on PB scale storage systems and open source. The last 4 years
I've been running my own company (and believe it or not, but one of the
areas of business I'm in is as a teacher (yes, cliché for a philosopher, I
know)), and I've lived in 6 countries so far (Sweden, US, Norway,
Lithuania, Germany and Switzerland) so I guess I'm a bit of a nomad as well.

Don't want to bore you with too many details, but I hope the above will
give you some kind of idea of who I am. If you have any questions, just
ask!

Best regards,
Daniel