[ExI] [Extropolis] libertarians

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Wed Aug 16 23:51:18 UTC 2023

From: spike at rainier66.com <spike at rainier66.com>
Sent: Wednesday, 16 August, 2023 4:48 PM
To: 'ExI chat list' <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org>
Cc: spike at rainier66.com
Subject: RE: [ExI] [Extropolis] libertarians

From: spike at rainier66.com <mailto:spike at rainier66.com>  <spike at rainier66.com <mailto:spike at rainier66.com> >
Sent: Wednesday, 16 August, 2023 4:46 PM
Cc: spike at rainier66.com <mailto:spike at rainier66.com>

From: spike at rainier66.com <mailto:spike at rainier66.com>  <spike at rainier66.com <mailto:spike at rainier66.com> >
…

Quid Pro Quo Joe: Biden Brags About Getting Ukraine Prosecutor Viktor Shokin Fired - YouTube <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iV-AS2USrH8>

Opinion: Joe Biden Forced Ukraine to Fire Prosecutor for Aid Money (wsj.com) <https://www.wsj.com/video/opinion-joe-biden-forced-ukraine-to-fire-prosecutor-for-aid-money/C1C51BB8-3988-4070-869F-CAD3CA0E81D8.html>

Biden's televised confession 2018:  <https://rumble.com/v34eqni-bidens-televised-confession-2018.html> "I said... you’re not getting the billion dollars... I'm leaving in 6 hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you're not getting the money." (rumble.com)

>…spike

Well OK then.  I can’t get any of these links to work.  I can’t tell if I am doing something wrong or these links are systematically blocked.  DuckDuckGo can find the videos, I can go there and play them, even Google can find them, but I can’t paste links that go directly to the video.  Has anyone else here seen the video containing a guy who looks way more like the then-VP than it does the former POTUS who is said to have made it up?