[ExI] [Extropolis] trump

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Sat Aug 19 00:15:43 UTC 2023

On Fri, Aug 18, 2023, 12:46 PM Keith Henson via extropy-chat <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org <mailto:extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org> > wrote:

I tried for more than ten years to convey the worldview that humans
have evolved psychological traits to the Extropians and utterly
failed.

There was little debate on the topic, for we agreed with you Keith.  It had the ring of truth to it first time I heard it.

Eventually, I lowered my expectations.

Keith

Keith I am puzzled by this post.  I studied into evolutionary psychology after you started posting on the topic, and it revolutionized my thinking.  You became one of the most influential ExI posters of all.  Why do you lower your expectations please?