[ExI] [Extropolis] trump

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 20 14:04:14 UTC 2023

Ja.  My understanding of EP has led me to be a reluctant proponent of
abortion rights.  The theory suggests lowering fertility rates everywhere
by every means available leads to societies co-existing peacefully.  spike

Me too.  I do think abortion takes a life.  But I hate infringing on
people's rights to do what they want with their bodies.  Very tough call.
I hope the morning after pill gets extremely popular.  No implantation, no
baby.  bill w

On Sat, Aug 19, 2023 at 6:25 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <