[ExI] [Extropolis] trump

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 23 14:05:45 UTC 2023

In some African tribes paranoid schizophrenia is highly prized.  They see
and hear hallucinations which the rest of us don't.  Ergo - they are in
touch with the spirit world and are made the spiritual leader in the tribe,
often called the witch doctor (a powerful position - he can order witches
to be killed or kicked out of the tribe).  So the witch doctor only is able
to deal with actions taken by the spirits and communicate with them.  I say
this is a religion.  bill w