[ExI] A new theory of consciousness: conditionalism

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Fri Aug 25 18:54:09 UTC 2023

Consciousness might include conditionalism, but would it not also include
the ability to formulate new conditionals and evaluate whether they match
perceived reality?  I do not see that capability within your definition of
conditionalism.

On Fri, Aug 25, 2023 at 10:49 AM Jason Resch via extropy-chat <