[ExI] teachers

efc at swisscows.email efc at swisscows.email
Mon Aug 28 13:58:46 UTC 2023

Thank you Bill. I was reading up on this yesterday evening and found
the following on plain old wikipedia:

"Some scientists consider MWI unfalsifiable and hence unscientific because
the multiple parallel universes are non-communicating, in the sense that
no information can be passed between them."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Many-worlds_interpretation#Rejection

And further down, I read that when students are allowed to vote, the
copenhagen interpretation still wins, but, the MWI is climbing.

Best regards,
Daniel