[ExI] AI ChatGPT Outperforms Humans in Providing Social Advice

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 1 13:47:31 UTC 2023

AIs better at advice?  That does not surprise me.  But - who is doing the
rating?  Who says they are any better at judging advice?  Excellent advice
is often worthless because it is not followed (probably not followed more
than followed).  The proof of the pudding is changes in client's behavior.
 No glimmer of that data being collected here.

billw

On Thu, Nov 30, 2023 at 2:25 PM BillK via extropy-chat <