[ExI] Islands of trans-humanity

efc at swisscows.email efc at swisscows.email
Sun Dec 3 17:44:34 UTC 2023

Hmm, I think I've read about something like that, in one or more science
fiction books. Sadly they did not leave enough of an imprint for me to
remember the names of them. And the fact that the divergence was so big as
to have created separate species was not the main plot, but just a
parenthesis.

As for the fate of humanity, depending on what "go to completion" means,
I'm voting for many, many more centuries and not decades.

Best regards,
Daniel